Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cherry Popped!!!

OK, OK, OK.... so I am now officially a "blogger" yay!!! I'm going to try and keep up with this and work on writing reviews on the books I read... which is A LOT!!!! I have my own way of writing things and I'm a big time smart ass... you've been warned! 

A little about me to get started.  I'm a 34 yr old single mom of a 13 yr old boy *shudders* a teenager... I know, BUT... I'm lucky... My kiddo is actually pretty cool.  Although I think some of it has to do with me :D (a little ego boost here) lol  I mean really... I watch all kinds of movies and I *gasp* play video games!!! lol For my 34th Bday I ended up getting myself a Gears of War 3 console... I play online with my son and some great guys who play Gears... I'm the oldest, but they all think it's pretty cool I play lol so...

One of my other *loves* is movies... I only own about 600 DVD's and I have a hard time walking by them in a store and NOT picking up a new one... or two... or three or four! lol Movies are just books in picture form! :D

Which leads me to another *love* BOOKS!!! Did I mention I read A LOT?  When I moved recently I had um... around 20 or so boxes of just books... this doesn't include my Kindle which I have some 600 books on... yes... again... I read A LOT!!! I have recently been trying to write a book... I figured what the hell... I'm unemployed which for me sucks!  I hate not doing something!!! I have all this shit in my head and ideas... I figured why not write them out?  So I'm working on it... I don't have any training, but eh... it gets what I have in my head out... which is another reason I decided I'd start blogging... What better way to get stuff out of my head?  Trying to talk to people about books I love reading? or movies? or even video games? so... I'm giving it a try... and well I had to pop my cherry at some point... so I did it!!! yay!!! go me!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment