Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite Authors I read... and stuff

Well the list is kind of llloooooonnnnggggg and I hope I get everyone in there!!!  I will also admit most on this list are *gasp* romance writers... what can I say? I like it! :D I'll also admit I used to not read romance, but True Crime and Murder Mystery... but... Nora Roberts changed that for me.  Although I do love her J.D. Robb stuff!!! So... without further ado... here is a list of some of my favs!

Larissa Ione
Stephanie Tyler
Sydney Croft(that's the first two writing together! Awesome stuff!!!)
Maya Banks
Sherrilyn Kenyon
Kresley Cole
J.R. Ward
Yasmine Galenorn
Anya Bast
Rhyannon Bryd
Bella Andre
Lori Foster
Gena Showalter
Kinley MacGregor(Sherrilyn Kenyon)
Janet Chapman
Alexis Morgan
Bianca D'Arc
Shelly Laurenston
Dana Marie Bell
Vivian Arend
Cherise Sinclair
Karen Erickson
Heather Killough-Walden
R.G. Alexander
Alexandra Ivy
Makenzie McKade
Shiloh Walker
Lara Adrian
Carley Phillips
Stephanie Laurens
Kristen Palmer
Gaelen Foley
Jennifer Ashley
Jess Haines
Rose Gordon
Lydia Dare
Roxanne St. Claire
Jayne Rylon
Julie Ortolon
Kinsley W. Holley
Christine Feehan
Louisa Edwards
G.A. Aiken
V.K. Forrest
Cynthia Wicklund
Dominique Adair
Alyssa Day

Now these are just to name a few!! lol

Here are more that I'm waiting to read....

Myke Cole
Monica McCarty
Melissa Mahue
Karen Marie Monning
Michelle M. Pillow
George R.R. Martin


I will admit that I more then likely left some out(and I'm sorry) but I'm gonna try to keep up with this blog and add stuff to it!! so I'm sure whom ever I left at will eventually get placed on the blog!!!  If there is someone you think I should read... by ALL means... let me know!!!

I love reading series... I don't mind stand alones, but for me series are just awesome!  Now... here's a goal I'm going to set for myself and hopefully keep!! lol  All the Authors I have read... I'm going to try and blog about each and every one of them!! With the different books I've read and what I think and why I think you'd like them... *deep breath*  that may be a huge undertaking, but.... Imma gonna try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment