Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ack! I HATE being blindsided!!!

Ok... Sandra D. Bricker's Always the Baker Never the Bride has me SUPER pissed!!!! I would NEVER have gotten this book... even for FREE if I'd known... It's a Christian Book... You want to read Christian books... by ALL means... go forth! Read!  Do I want to read Christian books? HELL NO!!! I don't want to read about your "God" and how he's always with me... and how he'll be there to help me when I need him... SORRY... I don't believe in your "God"!!!!  Christianity is one of the youngest religions out there!! Open your eyes and REALISE that!!!  It's out there if you do your research!  The other thing... if you're going to sell a book that's spouting about "God" have the decency to say... hey... this is a Christian Book... that way people like me will stay the hell away from it!  I don't need you shoving your views down my throat!  I sure as shit don't need to be blindsided by it in a damn book!! One that I HAD been enjoying until that point!  I did finish the book... it was OK... will I read anything by this author again?  NOPE!  I'm not happy!  I am glad that I didn't pay 9.99 for this book!!! I would have been super pissed if I'd spent 9.99 on this and NOT know it was Christian!  Ugh... ok... so... other then that... it's not bad... but Author's need to warn you!!! GRRRR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment